@ kaya

Thursday, November 04, 2004

LaST SuMMeR in RoDeo



This is what my dearest sister,Kaya, is waiting all these days. "I want to know something about you in US" or "Put some pictures of US" or "Hey, I did not see your picture in the blog yet" are sentences that she always keep reminding me everytime she is online. At last, I did have time, and hope my dear sister would love me more. Well just look at this lovely picture, there's lovely couple there (shy ^^) but that's not the point. Look at the background, yes it's the famous shopping place in California, it's the Rodeo Center.

Well actually I don't know that it is THAT famous, but since my friend told me so (and told me lots of movies mention bout it), so I believe it. It's so cool and the stores are ... gosh (I really have to work hard for $MONEY$). Only for HIGH CLASS stores, since I'm not one of that HIGH CLASS people, so... what I did is WALK AND SEE.

10 Comments:

Blogger kaya said...

haha...Yes, I waited for this photo for an age but it was worth. See...how a lovely couple! Thus....Could i ask so more?
I think you should ask your BF to eat some more food becasue he still looks too thin in the photo. By the way, I know that white bag is what Beny bought for you before and I'm sure that you love it very much now becasue you hold it so carefully...haha

05 November, 2004  
Blogger esprit08 said...

Thanks for the compliment ^^ (happy face). About the bag, it's not because Beny bought it for me so I hold it so tight, instead because it's Esprit haha and it's NEW that time. So...you know, girl with new stuffs always be more careful. I'll try to post some stuffs later, but not now. Like you, busy these times...take care muach

05 November, 2004  
Blogger kaya said...

hmm....take your time and don't need to rush. I just want to see what you did in that two months and forsook me along at home =P

06 November, 2004  
Blogger kaya said...

等等…我還有個問題…
為什麼你在你的網站用中文,可是在我的用英文呢?
我們的觀眾可是包括我爸媽、你爸媽…這些有點年長的人看的,
你不覺得用中文比較好嗎??
不過…如果真的寫英文你比較有抱握的話…我也是可以接受啦~~
要不然…以後你寫英文,我在下面再幫你加個中文對照也不錯哦!^_^

06 November, 2004  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

如如:
相片很美'全世界都看到了'




雪霞阿姨

06 November, 2004  
Blogger esprit08 said...

阿姨..我好感動哦,姊姊吃醋了哦,你有幫我留,沒幫她留言...
可是...'全世界都看到了'這句話聽起來很可怕也...我有不好的預感.暫時不會去可能會比較好 哈哈..
是很美呀..可是就只有那麼一張而已.我會儘量用中文啦..雖然很困難,但是為了你們,我什麼都願意(好噁心).

06 November, 2004  
Blogger kaya said...

是啊!!妳講的真是有夠噁心,
是不是就是這樣騙到我媽先幫你留言的啊?
真是太傷心了,我媽的第一次留言,就這樣給你搶走了,
希望她是真的會了,
媽媽…輪我了啦~~~

07 November, 2004  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

讚喔~ 去過 LA 兩次不過都沒有什麼機會到處逛逛. 要血拼的話都是到 hotel 隔壁的 mall 要不然就是機場的免稅店(嘆氣...). 相片看起來還不錯喔. 笑容讚, 陽光也讚~ 不像我, 坐在這忙得沒天沒地, 痘痘狂冒. =S

屎地聞

09 November, 2004  
Blogger esprit08 said...

wow, Touched that my lovely bro did leave message for me. Suddenly realize that I havent seen Steven for centuries (long enough right?). And want to so you PIMPLES so much (begging desperately). Hahah... Thank you for the compliment, did you just realize that you have such a cute sister ? ^^ Well, I just realize that the people on the background are all NOT THIN , and I'm so happy coz I feel so NORMAL there.

09 November, 2004  
Blogger kaya said...

try

02 March, 2005  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home